Wednesday 9 April 2014

How to Bypass Software Registration 2017

Bypass Software Registration 2017 | Simple steps:

Bypass Software Registration
If you've ever wonder how software security web pirates can take software and crack it time and time again, even with security in place, this small series is for you on how to bypass software registration 2019. Even with today's most advanced methods of defeating piracy in place, it is still relatively easy to crack almost any program in the world. This is mainly due to computer processes' ability to be completely manipulated by an assembly debugger. Using this, you can completely crack software license process by making it skip the application's key code verification process without using a valid key. This works because assembly allows you to speak directly to the processor and force a skip over the registration process and helps you in crack any software license key to use it for life time.


SEGURIDAD WEB 


let's go over how cracking could work in practice by looking at an example program (a program that serves no purpose other than for me to hack).

 I will not be walking you through crack any software using ollydbg to crack a legitimate program, because I can't just crack a program for demonstration, but the techniques applied to my examples should give you the foundation needed to create your own. At that point, it's a test of your morals if you want to use your knowledge for good or bad.







 

 Bypass software registration requirements:

  • Windows (for examples only, debuggers exist across platforms)
A debugger installed: IDA, ollydbg, etc. (ollydbg will be used in examples)
 
Let me take you to simple steps which helps you to bypass software registration.






First, run the program that you are attempting to reverse engineer and try to activate it with a random key to verify that you need a valid software key to proceed. This is to verify that we can come up with the keys.



how to crack any software using ollydbg:

  1. Run ollydbg.
  2. Open up the program you wish to bypass with ollydbg.
  3. Click the play button to run the program with the debugger attached.
  4. Right click the CPU window, and click Search For > All intermodular calls.
  5. Search for high interest DLLs. GETDLGITEMTEXT, will be for dialog boxes, which get called when you try to enter a software key. By stepping into the function with the debugger, we can examine the registration specifically. SENDDLGITEM could be used as well.
  6. Test to see which one works to break out of the activation loop by right clicking the DLL call and setting a breakpoint for all instances of that call.Bypass Software Registration hacker sohail
  7. Resume the program and enter any software key you feel like. If the debugger breaks (pauses the program's execution) after entering your key, then you know you found DLL in step 5.
  8. Press F8 back in the CPU window to force the next step until you get to the TEST EAX. EAX is the return of a value, which means that a check is being performed here. Upon examination, we can see that the EAX is checking for a number that is not equal to a null value. This means that if it is replaced with anything other than null, it will run.Bypass Software Registration hacker sohail
  9. Right-click the EAX and change it in hex value to 1, instead of 0.
  10. Resume the program again, and you will have successfully activated the program.Bypass Software Registration hacker sohail
  11. And for proof it was registered to me:Bypass Software Registration hacker sohail

13 comments:

  1. I cannot find either of the bits getglditemtext or sendglditem in ollydbg when I use it to try and crack the registration part of my trial software.
    The software is about 8 years old, I can download it but cannot purchase it as the company went out of business. This is why I need to crack it so I can use it. Can you help me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job bro,I love ur blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I want to know if it true that someone can flash a bank acct showing in the available balance of acct owner for 7 days. Can someone tell me it not true cos am wondering how possible that can be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job bro,I love ur blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very useful post..
    keep it up đź‘Ť bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls can unlock some software for me. It is very important. Kindly contact me at once. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://crackdigitalstore.blogspot.com
    Learning for any technique hacking cracking..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Are you helping people with learning the hacking process. I'd love to learn if so.

      Delete
  9. I am a Single full time dad on disability getting no help from their moms. It a struggle every day. My boys are 15 and 9 been doing this by myself for 8 years now it’s completely drained all my savings everything . These guys are the present day ROBIN HOOD. Im back on my feet again and my kids can have a better life all thanks to the blank card i acquired from skylink technology. Now i can withdraw up too 3000 per day Contact them as well on Mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com   or   whatsspp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tele-gram - @leadsupplier
    ICQ - 75 28 22 040
    Skype/Wickr - peeterhacks

    Stuff Available Now
    Cardi-ng
    Spam-ming
    Hac-king
    FULLZ/Pros/Leads
    Mailers
    Vir-uses
    Kal-i Lin-ux Full Package
    De-ep Web Complete Course
    Smtp's/rdp's/c-panles/shells
    BTC Cr-acker/Flasher
    Penetration Testing
    FB/WA Hac-king Tricks
    Ke-yloggers
    Combos
    Premium Accounts
    LOGs
    etc

    Feel Free to contact
    Guidance will be provided
    Available 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need help with a program that was a trial version, the trial has since expired but I did try to purchase the software. The company had a fire at the server station and never re-opened. I've tried to find working copies of it but to no avail. It has become an obsession with me to once again use the software. Any possible help with this is appreciated.

      Delete
  11. Is there anyone on this that could answer my questions?? I've put two requests on and nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *